Prince Hall U.S. Virgin Islands Foundation sponsors programs that enrich the quality of life for members of the U.S. Virgin Islands community and throughout our Jurisdiction. Through consolidating the charitable works of the member organizations, the Foundation offers programs and services that mentor youth, provide assistance to the homeless, fund disaster relief and encourage community involvement.
Scholarships administered by the Foundation allows deserving students to pursue their dreams at the collegiate level.
The Prince Hall U.S. Virgin Islands Foundation Inc., is a 501(c) (3) charitable organization, established to promote and administer programs designated to serve the U.S. Virgin Islands communities and within its jurisdiction through the charitable works of the Prince Hall Family. This is achieved through facilitating and consolidating the charitable works of member organizations; promoting and administering scholarships and educational assistance to deserving students.
- Provide an efficient organizational management system
- Ensure sound financial operations
- Establish and promote membership services
- Coordinate, sponsor, and facilitate community services;
- Maintain the Prince Hall U.S. Virgin Islands Foundation, Inc.
The Prince Hall U.S. Virgin Islands Foundation sponsors, coordinates and supports programs that promote the achievement of the mission and objectives of the Foundation to include, but not limited to:
- Disaster relief and benevolence
- Funding grants to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
- Identifying means by which aid is given to the hungry
- Mentoring youth
- Providing assistance to the homeless
- Scholarship and educational assistance grants to deserving U.S. Virgin Islands and jurisdiction high school students committed to pursuing a college education
- Sponsoring annual community blood drive and health drives
The Prince Hall U.S. Virgin Islands Foundation, Inc. is only able to operate through the financial contributors such as the membership, the public and business community. Fundraising initiatives and grant assistance are used to augment funding resources.
Donate now Donate monthly